MyCAA approved programs
Career education that military spouses swear by
MyCAA approved programs make specialized training for military-friendly jobs accessible to the average milspouse. It’s an investment in your future, paid for by the U.S. military.
MyCAA Online Programs: Diplomas and Degrees for MilSpouses
Did you know? The U.S. military’s MyCAA scholarship initiative provides up to $4,000 in tuition funding to eligible military spouses who attend approved job training programs. Every year, these critical funds help thousands of military spouses launch viable careers that once seemed out-of-reach.
If you are a military spouse, you could join the party. Provided you choose the right school, you can:
- Get academic credentials that will demonstrate your value to employers
- Qualify for certification exams leading to recognized professional titles
- Forge a new career that actually fits the get-up-and-go military lifestyle
You need the right information to decide which school is right for you. That’s where we can help. We’ll help you understand what you need to look for in a school and what to stay away from.
Invest Your MyCAA Funds Where It Counts
When deciding how to use your MyCAA funding, choose carefully. A fully-accredited, high-quality institution with a reputation for academic excellence is essential.
Military Spouse Program education advocates will help you find a school that
- Has Accreditation – Accredited programs are held to a higher standard of education so you know you are getting a quality education. Plus credits may be transferable.
- Trains for in-demand careers – You want programs in fields with significant job growth.
- Affordability – You want a school that fits within your MyCAA funding so there is no out of pocket expense.
- Military-Friendly – Allows you to study on your terms when you can. Online training is the best option.
- Financial Aid – If you have already used or do not qualify for MyCAA, you need other options that work for you.
America is the land of opportunity. What are you waiting for?
The building blocks of opportunity are accessibility, affordability, and good timing. That is, when you have the means and the funding to move up in the world, all that’s left is to strike while the iron is hot.
Get options for more than a dozen military-friendly online degree and diploma programs tailored to the career of your choice. One of the MyCAA approved programs may be just what you need to get ahead.
When opportunity knocks, don’t hesitate. Get in touch with us to learn more about MyCAA online programs. Fill out the contact form now. What are you waiting for?