The Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) is the credentialing affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world’s largest association devoted to professional human resource management. HRCI works to define and maintain the HR body of knowledge, and offers assessments and certification of this knowledge. Human Resource certification demonstrates mastery of the HR body of knowledge and is widely accepted as a symbol of professional achievement. This online 13 course series entitled the HRCI/ Professional in Human Resources Certification Program that maps to the six functional areas and is an excellent tool for helping learners refresh for the PHR exam.
Those working in Human resources are working to make sure that the workforce is running as smoothly as possible. This means increasing efficiency and working to avoid any financial risks. Wikipedia lists the key functions of Human resources as the following:
- Maintaining awareness of and compliance with local, state and federal labor laws
- Recruitment, selection, and on boarding (resourcing)
- Employee record-keeping and confidentiality
- Organizational design and development
- Business transformation and change management
- Performance, conduct and behavior management
- Industrial and employee relations
- Human resources (workforce) analysis and workforce personnel data management
- Compensation and employee benefit management
- Training and development (learning management)
- Employee motivation and morale-building (employee retention and loyalty
This program is not currently available but may be offered in the future. If you are interested in this course, we can refer you to a reputable program.
Human Resources Certification Course
I recently completed a Human Resources Certification Course through MyCAA. Throughout the entire process my advisor was instrumental in making my experience most memorable. From beginning to end she made me feel as if I were her only client. She remained in contact with me via email and phone through my entire course completion to ensure I was receiving the best possible benefit from your program. I know MyCAA had recently received an influx of bad press due to excess interest in the program resulting in budget cuts and, in some cases, poor customer service, however, this was not the case for me. My advisor went above and beyond for me and I would recommend this program to anyone who qualifies. Even her follow up with me once my course was complete shows her core capacity for caring about the clients well-being. I am truly impressed with her dedication to your program and am better off for having her on my side. Thank you so much for all you have done and I look forward to working with you again in the future!